To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33602
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Representative (ACICF-ACSIC)
AAA (The Auto Club Group) • Tampa, FL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Auto Club Group (ACG) provides membership, travel, insurance and financial services offerings to approximately 9 million members and customers across 11 states and 2 U.S. territories through the AAA, Meemic and Fremont brands. ACG belongs to the national AAA federation and is the second largest AAA club in North America.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide service to internal and external customers regarding Auto Club South Insurance Company (ACSIC) and Auto Club Insurance Company of Florida (ACICF) insurance products. Respond to customer and agent inquiries which may include: questions regarding policies, endorsement requests, coverage counseling, and identifying coverage gaps. Provide advice, process add-ons (e.g. add drivers, etc.) and/or make coverage changes to existing policies only. Individuals in this role do not write, sell or bind new policies.
Deliver customer-centric service in a high volume, fast paced call center environment, using PC, Internet and ACD phone technology. Interact with customers, agents, internal business areas, and third party callers in accordance with company, state, and federal regulatory policies and procedures. May assist other Customer Interaction Centers (e.g. Claims, Membership, etc.) in servicing members and/or customers when necessary to ensure quality service goals are met.
Provide one-call resolutions to customer situations in the attempt to prevent callbacks. Review and investigate complex issues such as requests for coverage reinstatements and policy exceptions. Utilize judgment and available resources in order to offer reasonable solutions and alternatives that stay within company guidelines and manage risk exposure. Make outbound customer and agent contacts in response to follow-up items, questions or complaints in order to improve customer experience, prevent delays and positively impact customer satisfaction results. Contact the Department of Financial Services regarding escalated customer issues when necessary.
Identify and communicate potential underwriting and product concerns. Make recommendations for product and process improvements to further develop department and company performance and reduce inefficiencies. Refer rating errors. Share best practices with management team/co-workers. Understand and maintain authorization levels, in accordance with outlined state licensing requirements.
Complete and maintain licensing and continuing education requirements, in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the Department of Financial Services.
- College level coursework, certification or equivalent (i.e., continuous learning).
- Possession of current Property &Casualty insurance license for appropriate state
- Working in a customer service call center environment
- Working with home and/or auto insurance products
- Operating windows and non-windows based systems
- Preparing rate quotations
- Investigating and resolving sales related problems
- Navigating and entering information between multiple different programs & screens
- Company insurance products, features and services
- Company membership services and products
- Company subsidiary products
- Equity and group billing
- Auto and homeowner’s insurance terminology and explanation of coverages
Work in a temperature controlled office environment. Willingness and ability to work extended/irregular hours to include weekends/holidays.Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must attain all appropriate State Property & Casualty insurance licenses within 30/60 days from the start of licensing coursework
- Providing a high level of customer-focused service
- Competently entering information on various screens using a PC keyboard
- Navigating through a PC windows environment, including accessing information from multiple applications
- Managing and navigating multiple sources of information and applying them as needed
- Performing monetary transactions (e.g., entering key data into cash terminal, adjusting account balances, etc.
- Complete appropriate training relative to all company products and services
- Demonstrate advanced insurance and product knowledge with a high level of technical skills
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills in a fast paced, customer focused call center environment
- Work within a team environment with minimal supervision
- Present complex information in a clear, concise manner
- Maintain accurate records
- Read, comprehend and communicate clearly and concisely in the work environment and with the public (e.g., explain instructions, rules and procedures)
- Demonstrate effective use of time management
- Demonstrate strong skills in use of PC applications such as Microsoft Office
- Attain and maintain the appropriate licensing as required for any ACICF and ACSIC products
- Achieve service goals and other performance expectations, as defined by management
- Apply critical thinking and research skills to solve complex issues and billing and rating equations
The Auto Club Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance based incentives; medical/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), generous time off, a complimentary AAA Membership and much more!
Important Note: The above statements describe the principal and essential functions, but not all functions that may be inherent in the job. This job requires the ability to perform duties contained in the job description for this position, including, but not limited to, the above requirements. Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified applicants, as needed, to enable them to fulfill these requirements.
The Auto Club Group, and all of its affiliated companies, is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.