To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service - Carrier Partner Representative
Acceptance Auto Insurance • Nashville, TN
Posted 20 days ago
As a Team Member at Acceptance Insurance, you will be part of growing organization that continues to evolve and positively impact the lives of our customers.
Acceptance Insurance offers a full line of benefits including: Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Paid Vacation, Disability Insurance and Employer Matching 401(k) Program.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants are considered for position and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, gender, national origin, age, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected local, state or federal status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.
As a Carrier Partner Representative, your role is to provide support to our Sales Call Center team. This position is focused on servicing our customers and our sales team in a positive and efficient manner concerning policies that are written through our Carrier Partners. Your responsibilities will include completing all requests that the customer makes to their policies, including payments and endorsements following the particular company’s policy, procedure, and statutory guidelines. This position will focus on providing excellent customer service to our customers and providing answers to the best of your ability with potential assistance from our Carriers in cases that you are not able to process the request.
- Being able to utilize multiple systems at one time
- One call resolution
- Customer follow up
- Review policy guidelines for the particular Carriers to ensure the request is done correctly
- Entering and uploading information into the AIM and Viewer systems.
- Be liaison between Call Center Sales Team and third party carriers.
- Communicate effectively via email and phone with customers
- Basic reading, writing and mathematics skills.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn software applications.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Type 45+ wpm
- Must be Licensed as an Agent
- A high school diploma or general equivalency degree G.E.D.