VOLT’s client is looking for a Program Coordinator
This is a long term contract Contingent/Temporary position in Spokane, WA and offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. We are among the largest IT staffing companies in the US for contract/temporary and direct hire placements and support many of the top rated IT companies in the Pacific Northwest.
To help Volt stay in touch with you and other great candidates in the Eastern Washington area we have created a specialized portal for you at URL blocked - click to apply . Start here to see much more: URL blocked - click to apply.
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written) required
- Good understanding of the project lifecycle
- Experience with Project Management lifecycle
- Experience working in IT (infrastructure/security)
- Demonstrated experience with budgeting, forecasting, cost plans, etc.
- Experience managing or assisting with PM activities in all phases (Initiation, Planning, Execution, Closure) within a technical environment
- Proficient with all the Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and Word
- Demonstrated ability to track and drive issues
- Good soft skills and an ability to deal with ambiguity
- Financial forecasting and budgeting background is highly desirable.
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Prior experience with Computer Associates Clarity PPM tool a bonus
- CAPM or PMP preferred
- Inventory and budgeting background is highly desirable
- Track and drive issues to achieve results and resolution
Please note the following:
- This is a W2 position.
- Direct inquiries only.
- No 3rd party submittals please.
- This position is not available for Corp-to-Corp.
- This position is not available for Associate Vendors.
How to Apply: Click on the Apply button to apply for this job.
Our Recruiter will initiate a phone call to you and give you immediate consideration should your resume meet the job requirements. Please rest assured that if your resume matches what is reflected in this job posting, you should receive a phone call from a Volt Recruiter to discuss this position with you. Volt has a talented and optimistic staffing team focused on the quality of your career.
Volt has over 60 years of staffing experience. We work with many of the Fortune 500 and 1000 companies to provide workforce solutions. We offer many direct hire full-time positions as well as many contingent/temporary positions. We offer our Workers competitive pay and benefits, as well as educational programs and re-deployment assistance.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com and to see more of our job postings, please visit: URL blocked - click to apply
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Systems Development Life Cycle
Capital Asset Pricing Model