We are looking for a proficient Facility IT Support Technician to provide fast and useful technical assistance on not only computer systems but also other devices and applications that are necessary for our employees to perform their job duties. You will answer queries on basic technical issues and offer advice to solve them.
The Facility IT Support Technician must have good technical knowledge and be able to communicate effectively and clearly to understand the problem and explain its solution. They must also be customer-oriented and patient to deal with difficult customers.
The goal is to create value for our co-workers and partners that will help preserve the company’s reputation.
• Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
• Walk the users through the problem-solving process
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Provide accurate information on IT products or services
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
• Follow-up and update customer status and information
• Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
• Manage support requests within a ticket system
• Test and validate new hardware and OS for existing business applications
• Work with remote IT support teams up to and including: Tier 1 and Tier 2 Corporate support teams, Field Support Engineers, Corporate Engineering teams
• Minimum 4 years’ experience working in a modern Microsoft systems environment and progressive experience with Network Administration.
• Proven experience as an IT Support Technician or other customer support role
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote access applications
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
• Have knowledge of and experience in rack and stacking of Networking equipment and basic network troubleshooting techniques
• Excellent spoken and written communication and organizational skills
• Ability to work and interact professionally with both technical and non-technical users and parties
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of Active Directory, exchange mailbox administration, group polices (within AD)
• Knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS and DHCP
• Work professionally with sensitive, proprietary data and information while maintaining confidentiality
• Capable of working within established policies, procedures and practices prescribed by Acadia and Acadia IT
• Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
• Must be able to support after hours, weekend and holiday work as required to perform system maintenance functions.
• Occasionally reaches above shoulder, regularly required to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
• Works well in a team environment
COMPTia: A+, Network+, Security+.
Cisco Certs: CCNA
Microsoft Certs: MCSE, MCSA
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (Mcsa)
- Comp Tia Network+
- Comp Tia Security+
- Complex Problem Solving