To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seminole, OK
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Nesco Resource • Seminole, OK
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
DYNAMIC & GROWING OKLAHOMA BASED MANUFACTURER OF AIRCRAFT ENVIRONMENTAL CONTROL SYSTEMS IS SEEKING A SENIOR MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
- Develope and maintaining processes and procedures which insure product conformity
- Evaluate processes and identify areas of improvement such as labor, material and reliability
- Create manufacturing and assembly drawings when applicable
- Create and control sketch drawings for production and purchasing
- Interact with production to resolve assembly and test problems and identify and develop assembly tool needs
- BS in Mechanical or Aero Engineering required
- Minimum 5 years' experience required in manufacturing or quality related position
- Auto Cad/Inventor training
- Excellent verbal, writing and communication skills
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.