You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Traveling Registered Dietitian
Traveling Registered Dietitian for HHS Culinary and Nutrition Solutions. Must live by a major aiport. Travel expectations: travel for 10 days than home for 4 days. Starting salary $60,000 with a $3,000 sign on bonus
Traveling Registered Dietitian
Travel to acute care facilities across the country to oversee all aspects of meal service, medical nutrition therapy, and regulatory compliance. Provide operational support and training for all staff, manage physicians’ orders for therapeutic diets and supplement formularies, and maintain clinical nutrition policies for regulatory compliance. Build relationships with other members of the team to achieve a quality standard of care and ensure patients’ satisfaction and nutritional needs are met.
- Hire, train, and mentor registered dietitians and diet technicians
- Perform daily inspections and competency assessments and coach and counsel team members
- Represent food and nutrition department as assigned
- Guide clinical team to support patient satisfaction
- Ensure accuracy of diet and supplement orders in the medical record
- Complete clinical chart audits in accordance with corporate policy
- Support facility RDs with completion of nutritional assessments and follow ups of patients in accordance with state and regulatory guidelines
- Provide education to patients, families, nursing, food service, and other facility staff on nutritional needs
- Adhere to facility’s policies and procedures, including confidentiality and patient rights policies
- Interpersonal Skills: Ability to interact with individuals of all backgrounds
- Communication: Effective written, spoken, and non-verbal communication
- Customer Service: Service-oriented mentality with a focus on exceeding expectations
- Professionalism: Maintain a positive and professional demeanor
- Proactivity: Self-motivated with the ability to effectively prioritize projects and needs
- Team Player: Willingness to provide support where needed to achieve outcomes
- Business Ethics: Demonstrate integrity, respect, and discretion in all business dealings
- Organization: Attention to detail and ability to effectively manage tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) with Commission of Dietetic Registration and Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist (LDN), or Certified Dietitian Nutritionist (CDN), as required per state regulations (RD-eligible considered)
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Food and Nutrition or a related field
- Knowledge of regulatory standards
- Computer experience with word processing, spreadsheets, and various software
- Ability to travel up to 100% of the time
What We Offer
- Paid time off (vacation and sick)
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Employee resource groups (ERGs)
- Career development and ongoing training
Important to Know
- To comply with CMS mandates, all HHS employees working in healthcare must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption (medical or religious) upon start of employment.
- Veterans and candidates with military experience are encouraged to apply.
- HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion.
Who is HHS
HHS is a private, family-owned business dedicated to caring for its team members and providing honest, quality-driven service to its customers. Founded in 1975 as Hospital Housekeeping Systems, today HHS provides services including housekeeping, food, and facility management to nearly 1,000 customers across six industries.
We are growing rapidly and seeking motivated leaders to join us for the next stage of our journey. We support and encourage growth from within and believe that we have countless future leaders in our organization who are waiting for their next opportunity. Our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Team supports a work environment where individuals of all backgrounds are heard, respected, and encouraged to grow.
- Attention To Detail
- Business Ethics
- Clinical Works
- Coaching And Mentoring
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 35081745590
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.