To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Selinsgrove, PA 17870
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Masonite International Corporation • Selinsgrove, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our vision is to be the best provider of building products in the eyes of our customers, employees, shareholders, suppliers and communities.
At Masonite, we understand that people are key. We are a composite of diverse people who come together by showing support and respect to one another.
We hire people that demonstrate integrity under pressure. Integrity is at the foundation of everything we do. It is in each door we make, in our commitment delivery and in our honest and sincere communication.
Our employees are flexible, versatile and resilient. Our ability to weather any storm, to bend without breaking, is what allows us to hear the knock and open the door with confidence, no matter what's on the other side.
At Masonite, we hold the door open for each other and for new ideas. We want everyone to freely contribute ideas and add value, so we are positive and encouraging. This collaborative environment is what makes Masonite a transparent, fair company- one that doesn't hide behind closed doors.
We continuously strive to improve both our products and our customers' experiences. This drive leads us to revolutionize the door industry and help people walk through walls.Responsibilities
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for the execution of timely and accurate processing customer orders and quotes for the complete line of Masonite products offered through Masonite Display at BWI.
- Complete the order entry process with a high degree of accuracy for orders originating from telephone, fax, e-mail and EDI.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls in a professional manner
- Follow up to ensure that customer issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Research delivery or invoicing discrepancies and issue credit as necessary
- Research any delivery and/or invoicing discrepancies and work with the customer on a resolution, may include issuing credits and handling returns.
- Proof other Customer Service Representative’s orders for mistakes
- Establish close working relationships with internal stakeholders and customers, understanding their business and how we can add value.
- Answer technical inquiries regarding our products and providing updates on the status of orders.
- Communicate clearly and professionally
- Assist customers on resolutions related to product availability issues.
- Maintain appropriate controls and documentation to ensure SOX compliance.
- Willing to work occasional weekends and extended hours during the work week as needed and be flexible to schedule changes.
- Able to continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customer experience.
- Follow all Company related safety/environmental rules and regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Customer Service Manager to ensure a positive customer experience.
- High School Education required, Associate’s Degree or higher preferred.
- 2+ Years previous experience in customer service for a manufacturing company or distribution required. Building supplies industry is STRONGLY preferred.
- Previous order entry experience required
- Product knowledge as it relates to the Building Material and/or Door industry.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Strong decision making and analytical skills.
- Excellent phone and written communication skills.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office and Agility ERP.
- Strong ability to multi-task while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Organizational skills with the ability to maintain detailed records.
- Ability to establish and continually develop professional relationships with customers and other functions within the organization.