To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tomball, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Full Time Registered Nurse Houston Resource Pool
HealthTrust Workforce Solutions • Tomball, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Join HCA Gulf Coast’s Exclusive Metro Houston RN Resource Pool Today!
Unit: PCU( Telemetry/ Medical Surgical)
The Resource Pool is such a great opportunity for nurses that are looking to elevate their career and skills. You will have the pleasure of working and operating as a full time RN while gaining the best experience and training.
When you join this special community of nurses, you become a part of an entire healthcare system with a deep-rooted, cultural commitment to quality patient care. Resource Pool RNs enjoy the benefit of being a full time employee of HCA while gaining premiere education, learning clinical best practices, guaranteed hours and preferred scheduling.
Additional benefits include:
- Receive competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, mileage reimbursement, 401K, Employee Stock Program and more
- Gain exclusive access and first-hand visibility into what it is like to work at a wide variety of leading healthcare facilities throughout the Metro area
- Amplify your career opportunities and growth potential as a Houston-area RN
- Must have a minimum 3-5 years of clinical experience in specialty hired
- Commitment of 36 hours per week with a minimum of every other weekend shifts, 1 major holiday and 2 minor holidays with a minimum of 1 year commitment
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity, apply today!
* HealthTrust Workforce Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare