At PRECISIONeffect the Reporting Analyst will play an essential role in transforming data insights into more effective interactions between our clients and the healthcare providers and patients depending on their products. Leveraging a wide range of data sources and analysis techniques, the Reporting Analyst identifies and presents the key insights that provide the strategic foundation for digital media and website optimizations delivering monthly and quarterly client facing reports.
Ideal position for candidate seeking an introduction to the advertising industry. Opportunity to learn technical data analysis skills applicable in any aspect of the industry, with great exposure to agency processes and workflows.
Essential functions of the job include but are not limited to:
- Perform analyses, translate data into monthly and quarterly reports and dashboards that are consistent with measurement plans and client strategy
- Liaise with Media and Digital strategists for ongoing recommendations on tactics including Website, 3rd party Media, Social, SEO/SEM
- Provide "key takeaways" and "optimization" recommendations that are based in a client's strategy
- Present work, including measurement strategies and reports to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Use Google Analytics and 3rd party data to craft insights for optimizations and share with other agency teams for collaboration.
- Maintain the integrity of website and digital media data for assigned clients and campaigns.
- Actively participate in defining and implementing measurement plans via Google Tag Manager
Regularly Interacts with:
- Demonstrated interest in analytics/technology - willingness to learn!
- Comfortable using advanced functions in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Familiarity with tag managers, tagging implementation, website architecture and programming also a plus
- Working experience with SQL preferred
- Experience working with 3rd party media tools such as Google Campaign
- Manager, data visualization tools (Data Studio, Tableau), and Google Analytics preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail
Media & Engagement teams, Account teams, Creative teams, Brand Planning teams, Project Management, and clients. Education:
Relevant college degree with 1+ years of health care and digital/interactive experience Skills:
- Microsoft Office 365 suite
- Google Analytics
- Analytical thinking
- Time Management
Precision Medicine Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. © 2020 Precision Medicine Group, LLC
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Precision Medicine Group at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Marketing Reporting Analyst
- Attention To Detail
- Brand Identity
- Computer Programming