$100000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
Ian Tongol ([ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager
) is searching for an Accounting Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Ideally, you will be able to establish and scale the company's accounting and finance operations. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results.
• Drive and manage the full accounting team’s performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
• Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
• Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics and actual spend against budgets/outlook
• Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies and procedures
• Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training and go-forward system administration
• Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
• Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance
• CPA/Big4 Background is Preferred, not required (Open to straight public)
• Comfortable in the start-up environment
• Inventory costing & management experience
• Person who will dive in and roll up their sleeves and help them go through our 1st year audit and ERP implementation
Send your resume to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles