To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, IN 47670
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Direct Hire Supply Chain Logistics Supervisor in Princeton IN
Manpower • Princeton, IN
Posted 1 month ago
Are you an energetic and team-oriented leader? Do you have a focus on commitment to customers, dedication to excellence and innovation? Do you have a proven record of motivating and engaging team members while driving process improvement and lead change? If so, Manpower is looking for YOU as we are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Logistics Supervisor in Princeton, Indiana.
This opportunity is responsible for providing operational leadership to company team members to ensure the successful execution of daily tasks and responsibilities such as: loading/unloading trailers, cross-docking, and customer service operations. This position is also responsible for direct supervision of workforce and equipment scheduling, hiring procedures, team member corrective and disciplinary actions, and customer meetings.
What is the job?
- Establish and sustain that all supervisors and associates are trained and understand how their work relates to the customer's business objectives
- Monitor attendance, productivity, and other performance standards and provide coaching and counseling to associates
- Supervise logistics operations including customer service, freight loading and unloading, dispatch and proper documentation and procedure control
- Ensure compliance with financial policies and procedures such as inventory accuracy and control, returns, damages, etc.
- Provide and ensure team member compliance with all safety training, communication, feedback, and direction to ensure safe performance
- Understand the facilities customer specific goals and objectives and work to meet and exceed these expectations daily
What do you bring to the job?
- High school diploma or equivalent; secondary education is preferred but not required
- 2-4 years of related functional operations experience
- Willingness to submit to a background investigation and drug screening
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and business etiquette skills
- Advanced computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office systems (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- A strong sense of urgency, organization, and ability to complete tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to connect and build rapport/relationships with team members and external customers at all levels
- Willingness to travel as necessary and work the hours/times that are best in line with the facilities operation
Need more information? Contact April at email@example.com to find out more.
We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Also, check out Manpower's career platform for tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow's jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath.