POSITION ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Must be/become fully trained and ClubCorp STAR certified as an a la carte and banquet server, and lead by example.
2. Perform and execute all service duties as needed or requested, and ensure quality service and that staff follow all steps of service, policies and procedures.
3. Supervise execution of departmental activities to deliver high standards of ClubCorp philosophy, exceeding 90% Overall Satisfaction survey scores consistently.
4. Develop and train servers to sell more food, liquor and wine.
5. Assist in controlling labor through supervision for efficiency, managing waste (Cost Of Goods) and other F&B expenses to achieve the department's net income.
6. Adhere and enforce all written mandatory standards of operation, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job.
7. Display a positive attitude at all times in front of members, guests and employee partners. Possess PRIDE in work and be a professional representative of the club at all times.
8. During the club's slow periods, the Food and Beverage Supervisor may be asked to fill a position in either banquets or a la carte dining as needed.
1. Be/become proficient in the use of MICROS POS and ADP Time systems within 30 days of hire.
2. Meet with the F&B Director on daily basis to review priorities for each shift.
3. Assure that all club spaces are member ready per established Banquet Event Orders or guidelines, including rooms sets and audio/visual.
4. Because of the fluctuating demands of the company's operation, it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
Candidates must possess:
- 2 yr F&B upscale/fine dining experience
- 1 yr Banquet service or captain experience
- 1 yr F&B a la carte supervisory or captain experience
- Proficiency with Audio/Visual components and technology
- Preferred to have, or Must have the ability to Obtain:
- ServSafe Food Handler
- Choke Safe
- Allergen Awareness
- First Aid
- MA Crowd Control
Ability to work opening or closing M-F 6a-10p, occasional Saturdays for weddings or evening dining, and holidays for festive brunches, dinners.
Quality Of Services