Arkema has established itself as France’s leading chemical producer and a world leader in specialty chemicals and advanced materials. With annual sales of €8.8 billion and 20,000 people employed in some 55 countries, the Group pursues ambitious recruitment objectives both in France and around the world. Arkema offers diverse employment opportunities in 200 job functions and professions in four major fields: industrial, R&D, business, and support functions.
Reaching far beyond your discoveries!
Regarded as one of the world’s leading innovators, Arkema has made research one of the pillars of its strategy. For example by discovering new solutions to help reduce the weight of materials, hence cut down consumption. By developing innovative thermal insulation systems that can optimize the energy performance of buildings. Or by seeking new applications for its biosourced products at the service of greater sustainable development.
Innovative and durable solutions
Our high performance products have applications in wide-ranging areas, from new generation car batteries or telephones to recyclable wind turbine blades, from adhesives for the protective backsheets of solar panels to drinking water filtration systems, from running shoes and acrylic resins with no solvent and no volatile organic compound for 3D printing to molecular sieves for portable oxygen devices used by people suffering from respiratory failure… Joining Arkema means being part of a Group enjoying sustained growth that in little more than a decade has built up an exemplary achievement record, setting high ambitions for itself and for its employees. All our job opportunities are open to people with disabilities at equal merit or with equal skill levels.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The Cybersecurity Intern position is an excellent opportunity to contribute to various aspects of Cybersecurity, Application Security, Threat Intelligence, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Risk Management, Identity and Access, and Awareness. The Cybersecurity intern will work independently and, in a team, to support the organizational strategy and assist in expanding mature cybersecurity processes.
- Use strategic thinking to approach problems and create solutions
- Responsible for the accuracy and quality of work performed
- Develop and implement project plans; determine requirements, deliverables, resources, timing/milestones, and risks
- Communicate findings and project status clearly and professionally through presentations
- Make recommendations based on analysis performed to assigned leader
- Provide comprehensive report out to assigned leader on assignments and other related projects
- Partner cross-functionally to achieve goals
What are we looking for you to be?
- Currently enrolled at an accredited university.
- Cumulative average of 3.0 or higher, reflective of all college course work.
- Excited about application development and collaboration.
- Strong hands-on technical knowledge, along with great listening skills and the ability to visualize the big picture from clients as well as the team’s perspective.
- Highly organized, we have a lot going on and we need you to be able to juggle multiple projects.
- Driven to learn and continually look for opportunities to gain more knowledge.
- A person who possesses the curiosity to ask questions and the courage seek out assistance when needed.
- A developer that values customer satisfaction and delivering results.
- An active team player while simultaneously having the ability to work individually where needed.
- Able to challenge the status quo…this is a mutually beneficial relationship; we are looking to learn from you as well.
- An excellent communicator, we need you to be proficient in written and verbal communication methods.
- Resilient and agile when our environment is fast-paced.
- Creative, there is more than one way to solve a problem.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Currently enrolled in a degree or certificate program related to one of the following areas: Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Initiative, natural curiosity, strong communication skills, and an aptitude for fast-paced learning.
A designer of materials and innovative solutions, Arkema shapes materials and creates new uses that accelerate customer performance. Our balanced business portfolio spans high-performance materials, industrial specialties and coating solutions. Our globally recognized brands are ranked among the leaders in the markets we serve. Reporting annual sales of €8.8 billion ($10.4 billion USD) in 2018, we employ approximately 20,000 people worldwide and operate in close to 55 countries. We are committed to active engagement with all our stakeholders. Our research centers in North America, France and Asia concentrate on advances in bio-based products, new energies, water management, electronic solutions, lightweight materials and design, home efficiency and insulation.
Arkema Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arkema Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Cyber Security, Risk Management, Intern, Coating, Respiratory, Security, Finance, Entry Level, Manufacturing, Healthcare
- Active Listening
- Agile Methodology
- Application Security
- Customer Satisfaction