We believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Transient/Group Sales Manager is a fully competent individual who has experience in the sales process and operation of a hotel.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Selling guest rooms, meeting space and other Hyatt services to customer groups
- Maintaining relaionships with business partners and suppliers
- Conducting site inspections
- Solicits and generates new business
- preparing and presenting effective proposals
- Maintaining well organized documentation and reports
- Utilizes Hyatt systems
- Coordinates customer service requirements as appropriate
- Participate in and/or may lead event meetings, sales and other staff meetings
The Transient/Group Sales Manager is a team player with a true desire to satify the needs of others in a fast paced environment. As an integral part of the Sales Team, the Transient/Group Sales Manager works closely with the Sales, Revenue and Reservations deparments.
Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry. It's a place where career opportunities are as unlimited as your imagination. Discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture. Qualifications
- Proven ability to meet sales and revenue goals
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- 3-5 years of hotel sales experience preferred
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and or other Office software
- Must be available to work flexible schedules, including evenings and weekends
- Available for travel and sales calls
Coordinating With Others