Experis - Manpower Group is engaged with one of the Non-Profit HR Management Company. We are assisting the hiring manager to identify a talented Senior Software Engineer. It's a Full-time opportunity based out of Alexandria, VA. It's a Fastest Growing Successful Startup!!!
Senior Software Engineer
Full time (Direct Hire)
- Identifies, analyses and develops interfaces and integration flows using Middleware platform including Connectors.
- Designs and/or documents process models and flows, rules, and solutions.
- Prepares detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation and convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language.
- Provide operational monitoring and support for existing integrations (through Jitterbit).
- Work with leads to deploy applications to different environment.
- Analyze and debug complex NetSuite problems along with troubleshooting integrated systems.
- Collaborates with stakeholders and team members including development, design, business analysts, quality assurance and network infrastructure.
- Builds and maintains reusable code for script libraries.
- Coordinates and works with outside contractors and vendors.
- Maintains technical proficiency through professional development.
- Improve operations by conducting analysis and recommending changes to processes.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Must Have Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience with full life cycle of software development
- Experience developing and designing integration in a service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience working with API Management platforms, including securing REST/SOAP services, building Swagger specs, managing API traffic flow, etc.
- Expertise in designing, building, and maintaining REST/JSON API services and SOAP/WSDL web services
- Experience using JSON, XML, XSL/XSLT, SAML, OAUTH
- Experience using SQL databases and writing SQL queries
- Experience with agile projects and/or DevOps platforms and patterns (CI/CT/CD)
- Excellent knowledge of data integration, technical orchestration, and integration patterns
- Strong technical experience in the systems and technologies being integrated (databases, applications, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
- Demonstrated ability to establish relationships and build rapport to influence colleagues at all levels, uncover business issues, and identify needs
- Must be able to convey technical concepts to non-technical people
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
- Experience with enterprise business and e-commerce systems and processes
- Knowledge of NetSuite workflows, saved searches, CSV imports, and other NetSuite administrative functions
- Experience with Suiteflow and SuiteAnalytics
- Experience building and maintaining MQ-based services
- Experience with continuous integration
- Experience with Agile/Scrum Methodology
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Extensible Stylesheet Language Transformations (Xslt)
Extensible Stylesheet Language (Xsl)