You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Completes work assignments and supports business-specific projects by applying expertise in subject area
- Supporting the development of work plans to meet business priorities and deadlines
- Ensuring team follows all procedures and policies
- Coordinating and assigning resources to accomplish priorities and deadlines
- Collaborating cross-functionally to make effective business decisions
- Solving complex problems; escalating high priority issues or risks, as appropriate, and recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities
- Practices self-development and promotes learning in others by proactively providing information, resources, advice, and expertise with coworkers and customers
- Building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
- Influencing others through technical explanations and examples
- Adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities
- Listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback
- Providing feedback to others and managers
- Creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses
- Supporting team collaboration, and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback
- Identifies, defines, and mitigates complex issues, dependencies, and risks related to testing
- Determines testing scope and approach, and collaborates with cross-functional IT and business stakeholders to review and approve the overall testing approach
- Ensures test plans and timelines are aligned with project/program milestones
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field
- 6+ years experience in SQA, software testing or related field
- Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
The pay range is the lowest to highest compensation we reasonably in good faith believe we would pay at posting for this role. We may ultimately pay more or less than this range. Employee pay is based on factors like relevant education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, seniority, location, performance, union contract and business needs. This range may be modified in the future.
We offer comprehensive benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, HSA, FSA, 401(k), and life, disability & ADD insurance to eligible employees. Salaried personnel receive paid time off. Hourly employees are not eligible for paid time off unless required by law. Hourly employees on a Service Contract Act project are eligible for paid sick leave.
Note: Pay is not considered compensation until it is earned, vested and determinable. The amount and availability of any compensation remains in Kforce's sole discretion unless
and until paid and may be modified in its discretion consistent with the law.
This job is not eligible for bonuses, incentives or commissions.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Business Priorities
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Customer Relationship Management
- Information Technology
- Risk Analysis
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: ITTVT2069931
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.