Since time began, the earth’s been a generous contributor to people’s well-being. We haven’t been around quite that long, but The Nature’s Bounty Co. has been enriching lives of consumers around the world for more than 70 years. And before we even got started, the world was developing our motivation: Nature’s bountiful effects on people’s health.
Through our years, we’ve been a leader in health and wellness with our innovative products and solutions. We put science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business—that’s why The Nature’s Bounty Co. brands are some of the most trusted in the world. We’re a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition, and ethical beauty products.
We’re also a great place to work, with excellent benefits, competitive compensation and a progressive, healthy company culture. If you’ve ever spent your workdays watching the clock, you know how important a positive work environment is for a person’s well-being. The Nature’s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms. And when it comes to wellness, nature is a pretty good place to start.Job Description
The Truck Driver transports and delivers products. Also, responsible for adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and/or Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) that are in effect assuring the quality and quantity of product produced.
*** This job is 1st shift Monday - Friday iday 9:30AM - 6:00PM ***
*** Flexible and available to work OT when needed or Saturday ***
Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Drives truck to multiple local sites in northern New Jersey
- Completes pre-assigned route
- Inspects truck for defects before and after trips and notifies supervisor of any issues that need to be addressed
- Loads and unloads scheduled deliveries
- Ability to operate a motorized sit-down fork lift and pallet jack
- Must have a valid CDL Class B license
- Must meet applicable DOT requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Basic mathematical skills
- Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
- Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc. within a manufacturing and/or warehouse environment
- Position may require lifting up to 50lbs.
- Work environment may be exposed to powders, chemicals and allergens (peanuts, tree nuts, milk, dairy, eggs, wheat, gluten, soy, fish and shellfish
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
Good Manufacturing Practices