To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Production Control Analyst
DentaQuest • Boston, MA
Posted 8 days ago
The Production control team monitors and maintains our Enterprise Automated Job Scheduling and Processing system. They also ensure the integrity of DentaQuest's production environment through a coordinate release management and production code deployment process.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support information systems (i.e., production, test, etc.) by utilizing existing resources and processes, including, but not limited to the following tools: Source Control via TFS (Microsoft Team Foundation Server) and Software Release Management in a .NET environment. Event Management (IBM Workload Scheduler required).
- Provides back-end application security support to the Enterprise claims processing system.
- Recommend standards, procedures and process improvements.
- Provides review of deployment packages for adherence to established standards
- Provides customer support by using troubleshooting skills to research and propose solutions to problems and accommodate necessary changes and or corrective action, as needed.
- Act as an IT Production Control representative by participating on projects. May lead projects initiated in IT Production Control.
- Ensure all processes associated with the tools supported are in accordance with existing IT policies and procedures and best practices in support of HIPAA and SOC1 compliance.
- Maintain team effectiveness by providing direction/training to peers and less experienced staff. May assign work to less experienced staff and review their work.
- Support department by providing back-up support during staff shortages (PTO, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated proficiency with operational support and associated tools such as Release Management (MS Team Foundation Server), Event Management (TWS E2E a plus)
- Understanding of Web Services, Windows Services, IIS, and SSIS preferred
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Proven progressive knowledge, responsibility and experience in Production management roles
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- BS or equivalent and 5-7 years work experience in computer sciences or related field, or equivalent combination.