Who we want:
Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude to bring value to their partnerships.
Hard-working winners. Confident, competitive and results-oriented salespeople who create a track record of success.
Game changers. Persistent salespeople who take ownership and will stop at nothing to ensure assignments are complete.
Mission-driven salespeople. Fiercely intense representatives who work whatever hours necessary to live out their purpose of changing people’s lives and making healthcare better.
What you will do:
The Sales Representative has key responsibilities to generate revenue through our collection of used medical devices and the sales of approved reprocessed medical devices. Under the supervision of the
Regional Manager, the Sales Representative ensures the continual revenue stream through the execution of sales plans and campaigns, as well as business and product development plans.
Responsibilities and duties:
▪ Speaks routinely with various healthcare facility staff to review usage, addresses concerns and educate on our program and associated environment and financial benefits.
▪ Develops specific action plans tailored to customer needs regarding the reprocessing and collections of single use medical devices.
▪ Builds and maintains strong customer relationships to grow and sustain revenue.
▪ Fosters key relationships throughout the departments in assigned healthcare facilities to create and respond to new business opportunities with existing customers.
▪ Participates in, or initiates business reviews using well developed and effective presentation skills to educate and influence customers to a higher participation level.
▪ Builds upon customer relationships and has a strong understanding of customer business issues and aligns our business solutions with cost savings.
▪ Conducts quarterly educational in service meetings on new programs, changes, updates or customer concerns with groups of cross departmental healthcare facility staff across 24X7 shifts.
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferably in Business or related degree)
- Experience in B2B sales
- Experience in the medical device industry preferred
- Demonstrated ability to build upon customer relationships
The division - Sustainability Solutions:
Reprocessing and remanufacturing are some of the most impactful sustainability initiatives in use at hospitals. Our mission is to be the leading provider of sustainability solutions in the global healthcare market. Join us as we strive to ‘green’ healthcare! Below are additional ways that we provide sustainable solutions to our customers:
▪ Last year, we diverted 13.2M pounds of waste from the landfill through our reprocessing program.
▪ Through a strategic partnership we provide an “end of life” solution for our devices reprocessed in Phoenix, AZ. Once these products can no longer be reprocessed, they are converted into syngas, biochar and recyclable metals by utilizing a low emission technology solution that avoids incineration.
▪ We launched Products for the Planet, where we donate trees to the National Forest Foundation based on increased device collections. This year, we are on track to plant over 75,000 trees.
Work From Home: Field-based
Travel Percentage: 50%
Stryker Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Stryker is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
Stryker Corporation will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Business To Business
Hardworking And Dedicated