Robert Half is seeking a talented and motivated Account Executive to join a growing team. If you are a talented agency detail oriented who is in need of a new challenge, we would love to hear from you about this Account Executive role. Located in the northern New Jersey area, this Account Executive role is a long-term contract / contract / contract / contract / contract / contract / contract / contract / contract / temporary employment opportunity.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Develop, coordinate, manage, and implement advertising campaigns
- Guarantee that campaign strategies stay on time and within budget, adjusting and redirecting them as needed
- Collaborate with others in assessing advertising needs, setting goals, and establishing annual budgets
- Be a part of the development of effective advertising strategies with creative and production teams, select media vehicles, organize when and where materials should be placed, and estimate costs for projects
- Experience leading a team of account managers is preferred
- 2+ years of relevant account manager experience
- Knowledge and know-how to fix potential issues, and experience with industry standards for database operations
- Wide ranging experience with account management
- Well-founded grasp of Manage Budgets
- Budget Constraints experience
- Budgeting experience highly desired
- Earlier work involving account reconciliation
- Practical knowledge of Prepare Budgets
- Proven knowledge of budget forecasting
- Good understanding of account management
- Budget management experience
- Quality experience with Program Budgets
- Previous experience working with Client Relations
- General familiarity with Operating Budget
- Foundational knowledge in Budget Processes
- Comprehensive knowledge of Approved BudgetsInnovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Account Executive and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Account Executive for more information.
- Account Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Management