Administrative Support Representative Shift: Monday-Friday, 10:00am to 6:30pm Pay: $20/hr. to $22/hr. DOE Volt’s
client, located in Portland OR has a nationwide footprint operating in every state throughout the U.S, meeting logistical needs of any type of business and providing overnight delivery to their customers. The Administrative Support Rep is responsible for answering phones and emails, providing details to drivers, and responding to customers, carrier partners, and assisting the team with administrative duties.
Qualified candidates will have experience is dispatch, administrative, or customer service.
- Has a positive attitude and provides courteous, friendly service to all internal team member and external customers, by responding promptly and efficiently to inquiries and requests.
- Be the front line of support for all customers, carrier providers and drivers, handling all inquiries to ensure we exceed expectations.
- Maintain accurate records of customer, carrier provider and driver interactions, process accounts as needed.
- Provides administrative support for entire team and carrier providers to ensure efficient dock operations.
- Provide support to drivers and delivery locations to ensure on time deliveries.
- Accurately receives, sorts, and provides appropriate paperwork to drivers in a timely manner.
- Handle customer, carrier provider and driver complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within approved time limits; follow up to ensure resolutions.
- Maintain general office files, including job files, carrier provider and driver files related to Delivery Systems dock operations.
- Protects company assets and confidential information in accordance with company policies and procedures. Including, but not limited to, candidates, team members and proprietary company information.
***Volt is hiring immediately***
- Superior verbal and written communication skills with people at all levels.
- Customer & team focused.
- Results driven & analytical skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative & problem solve while applying critical thinking to decisions.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screenings.
***APPLY NOW*** Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Customer Service
- Operate Cash Register
- Retention Management
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Clerical Works