Careers with UnitedHealthcare. Let's talk about opportunity. Start with a Fortune 6 organization that's serving more than 85 million people already and building the industry's singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. Now, add your energy, your passion for excellence, your near-obsession with driving change for the better. Get the picture? UnitedHealthcare is serving employers and individuals, states and communities, military families and veterans where ever they're found across the globe. We bring them the resources of an industry leader and a commitment to improve their lives that's second to none. This is no small opportunity. It's where you can do your life's best work.(sm)
The Provider Digital Transformation team’s role is to lead all healthcare provider products with experience-guided, human-centered solutions for each of the UnitedHealthcare digital entities.
Our mission is to streamline provider interactions for the more than 1.2 million active clinicians within our sphere of influence—including millions of practice administrators and hundreds of executives—as they enrich the health and well-being of our 140 million-strong membership.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Provide material support for the Healthcare Professional (Providers), authenticated and unauthenticated sites as needed by Product team
- Lead product strategy, Information Architecture, user research, experience requirements gathering from stakeholders
- Collaborate with other team members and departments on analytics, voice of the customer, market feedback, site rankings and any relevant collateral as needed
- Explore emerging opportunity in the healthcare digital space, evaluate and evangelize as needed
- Be the voice of the user in prioritization, new product and feature development for Digital Products and other digital experience areas as needed
- Lead discussion and critique of work, solicit requirements from stakeholders, be a key partner in helping deliver on our mission
- Serves as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them
- Solves complex problems and develops innovative solutions
- Review work performed by others and provide recommendations for improvement
- Authorizes deviations from standards
- Lead functional projects and products
- Motivates and inspires other team members
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with the following:
- Information Architecture
- User Research (design and facilitation)
- Interaction Design
- Journey Mapping
- Persona Development
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Presentation Design
- Communicating at an elevated level with multiple stakeholders
- 1+ year of experience performing and/or consuming user research, NPS and Voice of the Customer data
- High school diploma / GED
- 1+ year of experience and proven ability to work across a matrixed multi-tiered organization and deliver the best possible outcomes
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas, In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders.
- 4+years of hands-on experience with the following:
- Graphic/Web Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Agile Software Development Experience
- Product Model Experience
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non-clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior UX Engineer - Remote Nationwide.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: UX Designer, UX, Senior UX Designer, Minnetonka, MN, Hiring Immediately, #RPO