To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bedford, MA 01730
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Jr. Account Manager (Managed Care)--Work From Home
MultiPlan • Bedford, MA
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Jr. Account Manager (any MultiPlan location or Work From Home)
Are you looking for a rewarding new position with an industry leader with a firm commitment to its employees? Join our team at MultiPlan! Founded in 1980, we are the industry's most comprehensive provider of healthcare cost management solutions. We have almost 900,000 healthcare providers under contract, an estimated 68 million consumers accessing our network products, and 40 million claims reduced through our network and non-network solutions each year.
As a Jr. Account Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of strategic relationships between the department and its customers. You will work cross-functionally to maintain and grow effective intra-organizational relationships that support department objectives.
Your specific duties in this role will include:
- Build and maintain successful day-to-day client relationships through the elicitation of detailed business requirements gained through consistent business engagement.
- Support implementation processes on behalf of clients requiring re-pricing on a manual basis and business implementation for those utilizing re-pricing through Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) processes.
- Partner with senior leadership and colleagues to develop and drive successful growth strategy that aligns with organizational goals.
- Support and champion department initiatives to drive the efficient, prompt resolution of customer service, operational and network initiatives ensuring all client concerns are fully addressed.
- Oversee and coordinate the administration of client requests to access the Company's leased network affiliates. Liaise cross-functionally as necessary to ensure all requests are approved and documented per organizational standards.
- Coordinate the management of exclusion requests on behalf of the client. This may include but is not limited to receipts, tracking and periodic review monitoring.
- Create, analyze and interpret client reporting that accurately reflects performance and trends. Support development of repeatable processes to compare and contrast market competitiveness on behalf of client while working to identify potential process improvements.
- Attend client meetings as necessary.
- Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.