Residential Manager (ESN Group Homes)
Benchmark Human Services is a national leader in providing programs to individuals with disabilities and mental illness. The Fort Wayne, Indiana ESN Group Homes have an immediate opening for a compassionate and caring person to work as a Residential Manager. Successful applicants will attend paid orientation and trainings.
Coordinate and manage the operation of group homes and supervise staff.
Must be willing to flex schedule according to client’s needs.
Ensure quality of services provided and the health and safety of the individuals served.
- Provide training to staff.
- Participate as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Complete required documentation.
- Coordinate repairs and required maintenance of the group home.
- Maintain staff schedule.
- Seek input and maintain effective communication with IDT and supervisor.
- Financial management for home budgets and each individual served.
- Attend and facilitate meetings.
- Monitor overall health care needs of individuals served.
- Plan and participate directly in recreational, therapeutic, and training activities.
- Provide on-call services.
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Associate Degree preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities, preferably in a residential setting.
- Must be willing to flex work schedules.
- Must have the flexibility to work in multiple locations.
- Have the ability to multi-task.
- Understanding of state and federal regulations.
- Have the ability to interpret financial data.
- Have the ability to communicate well with others.
- Competitive wages
- Health and dental insurance
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts with various vendors
- Life Insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
Benchmark Human Services is an EOE/AAP Employer. Veterans, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Interested candidates can apply online at www.BenchmarkHS.com/Careers