Self Motivated. Insightful. Transformative.
Join Staff Management | SMX as our next Director of Business Solutions
Create partnerships that impact communities. As one of our Director of Business Solutions, you will be the first point of contact - creating trusted relationships and customized staffing solutions in designated territory, via a consultative approach. Working with mid-market and enterprise partners with contingent workforce annual needs of $1 million or greater, you will use your expertise to provide our partners with sustainable value, assisting them in achieving their desired business results.
ORGANIZATION AND PLANNING
Identify new areas of opportunity with new and existing clients to achieve annual revenue growth. Ensure daily focus on funnel management, leading multiple, strategic sales processes simultaneously, including solution design, financial analysis, proposal development, presentations and contract negotiations. Be a champion for best practices and process improvements.
Use research to gain insight into customers challenges, identify key stakeholders and challenge customers thinking about how Staff Management can transform the way their business works. Define the client experience by building durable relationships, inspiring trust, and thought-leading with innovative solutions. Execution of sales strategies to ensure financial performance is maintained while profit margins and revenue goals are achieved in alignment with company goals.
PITCH DEVELOPMENT AND EXECUTION
Proactively identify and research qualified prospects, contact decision makers, prepare sales materials, communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders to successfully close sales opportunities.
Utilize Salesforce.com to forecast and track all sales activities. Meet or exceed activity metrics for outbound calls, appointments set, opportunities added, and prospecting time.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of client facing experience in a professional services environment with a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets in a B2B space, preferably selling to enterprise clients in the staffing industry
- Knowledge of consultative solution selling.
- Keen ability to build laterally and nurture client relationships.
- Superb time management, judgment, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Expert high-impact communication and presentation skills.
We’re in the business of people, so support and teamwork are important to us. We power some of North America’s leading companies by putting people to work in distribution, fulfillment and manufacturing jobs. We’ll find you a place where you’ll gain experience, knowledge and skills through hands-on learning, where you can succeed and grow, and where your hard work will be recognized.
People of all personalities, backgrounds and talents succeed with us. There’s a reason so many of our associates and employees stay with us for a long time. We foster a diverse and inclusive culture where every employee has an opportunity to contribute and grow while meeting the changing needs of the marketplace. We take pride in what we do because what we do matters - to our families, our communities and each other.
TrueBlue was founded on the idea of connecting people and work. We work with businesses to provide the workforce solutions they need to succeed. Publicly traded since 1998, TrueBlue provides a talented workforce of over 600,000 people and partners with more than 100,000 companies around the world through three segments: PeopleReady, PeopleManagement and PeopleScout.
• PeopleReady provides on-demand and skilled labor for retail, manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, energy, construction, hospitality, and ports & terminals industries.
• PeopleManagement (Staff Management, SIMOS, Centerline) provides on-premise contingent staffing and on-premise management in the light-industrial sector and beyond.
• PeopleScout provides high-volume permanent employee (RPO) recruitment process outsourcing and management of outsourced service providers to a global workplace.
TrueBlue continues to broaden its service offerings, reaching more markets, and offering greater technology and innovation to benefit employers, staff and contingent workers.
What we do at TrueBlue is simple – we put people to work and change lives every day.