Job ID: 155087
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure is seeking a Water Sales Engineer to support our growing Texas markets. Serving as the field technical expert for our Stormwater product line, this role will work closely with civil engineers, municipalities, developers, contractors and governmental agencies, providing expertise with a focus on generating specifications and leads for our sales organization to drive revenue growth for Oldcastle.
- Generate quality specifications and sales leads to grow revenue
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining our products to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess product needs and to determine system requirements
- Perform detailed analysis and specification development for potential customers
- Read and interpret shop/engineering drawings and plans to recommend solutions
- Recommend improved products or solutions to customers, showing how changes will lower lifecycle cost
- Manage project pipeline using CRM
- Continuously improve technical expertise and knowledge of Oldcastle Stormwater products, competitive products and civil infrastructure trends. Stormwater products consist of catchment, conveyance, treatment and storage
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with key accounts
- Perform market research and stay current on industry trends
- Build strong relationships and maintain communication with key internal sales partners within Oldcastle Infrastructure
- Coordinate activities and collaborate closely with local Oldcastle Sales team(s) to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Attend local Engineering Association functions and applicable trade shows
- Assist in identifying and researching new products, as needed
Competencies Required for Success in the Role
- Ownership Mentality
- Highly Organized
- Analytical Thinking
- Influence and Persuasion
- Information Seeking
- Relationship Building
- Business Acumen
- Learning Agility
- Planning and Priority Setting
- Analyzes large amounts of information to determine trends, patterns, and connections in data
- Persuasively sells ideas to gain support and buy-in
- Uncovers relevant information to make accurate judgments and sound decisions
- Positions self and company as a strategic business partner
- Uses various communication techniques to gain cooperation
- Stays up-to-date on the company’s products and identifies the business value they provide to customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Environmental, Business or other relevant discipline.
- 3+ years of technical sales experience
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, and CRM systems.
- Must have a valid Driver’s license
- Up to 50% travel within primary market, Texas, and coverage of OK, KS, & MO
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.