Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte’s Information Technology Services (ITS). We are insatiably curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
In this role, the candidate would possess a unique blend of advanced experience, understanding, process know-how, and specialized knowledge of Deloitte proprietary tools including SWIFT and DTE, an methodologies as applied to the Financial Services (“FSI”) industry, which is advanced and notable within our organization and the industry at large.
Work You’ll Do
- Perform detailed analyses of gaps and recommend solutions to further enhance existing Deloitte proprietary tools SWIFT, DTE and Deloitte Application Studio solutions utilizing unique and high-level experience with our proprietary tools. Use developer-level expertise in the internally developed tools to fine-tune Deloitte Application Studio applications.
- Lead the design, build, integration, review and deployment of the highly complex and Deloitte customized DTE and SWIFT Component solution using specialized knowledge in the area
- Develop data migration and cutover strategies as well as ensure the prompt execution of project activities
- Develop plan s for technical maintenance and architectural support and related infrastructure
- Facilitate and impart critical training to the U.S. professionals on the effective utilization of our internally developed Deloitte Proprietary tools.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps to drive Deloitte, which serves many of the world’s largest organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services internally including:
- Cyber security
- Technology support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Application development and management
- Relationship management group
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS)
Deloitte Application Studios (DAS) is the internal software and applications development team responsible for delivering leading-edge technologies to Deloitte professionals. Their broad portfolio includes web and mobile productivity tools that empower our people to log expenses, enter timesheets, book travel and more, anywhere, anytime. DAS enables our client service professionals through a comprehensive suite of applications across the business lines. In addition to application delivery, DAS offers full-scale design services, a robust mobile portfolio, cutting-edge analytics, and innovative custom development.
- Minimum of 6+ years of directly related industry experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in SAP S4 Finance, FICO expert level, Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager, Data Stewardship Platform (DSP), and Excel
- Minimum of 1+ years of experience leading technical teams
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical discipline
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the range is $95,070 to $158,450.
- Awareness of architecture standards design and implementation (including strategy, user experience, performance, controls, stability, quality, innovation, and enterprise security requirements)
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Must have clear communications skills both oral and written ability to negotiate in a non-confrontational manner to deliver a clear, well-structured and concise argument to support your opinion, using facts, pro's/con's, business justifications and other persuasion methods.
- Must have ability to work in fast paced environment, balance priorities and juggle multiple tasks at once
- Must be able to work independently
- Must possess a strong desire and clear understanding for high customer satisfaction
- Must be flexible, have good energy, easy to work with and a team player
- Workday Adaptive Planning experience is preferred.
- Experience in Oracle stored procedure development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and reasoning skills to earn support of business leaders, technology leaders, colleagues, and vendor representatives.
- Capable of building sustainable relationships with colleagues and key individuals.
- Creativity and ability to think outside-the-box while defining sound and practical solutions.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. [ Link removed ] .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. [ Link removed ] .
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. [ Link removed ] .
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, 'Deloitte' means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see [ Link removed ] for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. [ Link removed ] .
Requisition code: 80344
- Business Relationship Management
- Coaching And Mentoring