The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the President and the Executive Leadership team. The position requires individual to be highly professional, customer-focused in combination with having strong organizational and operations skills. High integrity and honesty are absolute requirements, and the candidate will be able to effectively interact and communicate at all levels of the company and with external constituents. Skilled at operating and performing in a complex organizational environment, he/she will deliver impact through superior collaborative skills.
- Anticipate needs, potential problems/hurdles and proactively problem solve.
- Advanced administrative support that includes a daily variety of administrative support to the President and respective leadership team
- Manage exceedingly busy executive calendars and day to day operations of the office.
- Schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities for all members of the leadership team
- Assess the urgency, importance and priority of situations and take the appropriate action to determine the necessary level of Leadership involvement
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Drives change and innovation within the organization by recommending improvements in office practices or procedures, challenging the status quo, and organizing and executing on a diversified workload
- Plans and executes dynamic activities, among them: travel arrangements, expenses, scheduling, calendar management, conferences, team meetings and department functions on behalf of the President
- Creates and develops communications across various platforms, including but not limited to: engaging presentations, general communications, organizational graphics (tables, charts, etc.), reports, business plans, etc.
- Associate degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as an executive assistant role to a President and ELT (executive leadership team)
- Advanced experience in MS Outlook (calendaring, email, task lists, etc.), Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in calendar management, expense reports, travel, planning events, etc.
- Bachelor Administration in Business
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant to Sr. Executives
- Strong character with poise and professional attitude and composure in stressful situations.
- Represent the Company, President and ELT (executive leadership team) in an appropriate and professional manner in all types of communications and settings
- Self-starter with excellent follow through and time management skills
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
- Efficient, organized and resourceful
- Must have good judgment and exercise the utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information
- Analytically, creatively, and independently with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships, while working collaboratively with cross-functional business teams
- Demonstrated successful ability to organize and prioritize work to ensure timely deadlines
Craft Your Career with Brasscraft Manufacturing Company!
Masco Corporation (NYSE: MAS), with sales revenue over $7 Billion, is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of branded home improvement and building products. Our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Behr® paint; BrassCraft®, Delta® and Hansgrohe® faucets, bath and shower fixtures; KraftMaid® and Merillat® cabinets; Milgard® windows and doors; and HotSpring® spas. We leverage our powerful brands across product categories, sales channels and geographies to create value for our customers and shareholders. For more information about Masco Corporation, visit masco.com.
Brasscraft Manufacturing Company is a leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality water and gas flow control products, plumbing service and repair parts, and drain cleaning and plumbing hand tools for the new construction and repair/remodel markets. Headquartered in Novi, Michigan, Brasscraft supports a wide array of channel partners including wholesalers, retailers and specialty dealers, who serve residential and commercial markets across the Americas. Brasscraft has set the plumbing standard for 70 years, with industry leading brands including BrassCraft®, Plumbshop®, and Cobra®.Company
BrassCraft Manufacturing CompanyShift
Shift 1 (United States of America)Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, protected status as a veteran, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, gender identity, or any other legally protected status under federal, state or local law.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: URL blocked - click to apply
E-verify Right to Work Poster: URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.