Advance the automotive market and advance your career at Gentex! Join a collaborative culture devoted to innovation, cooperation, and continuous improvement. Your ideas are not just heard, they are celebrated! Explore Gentex today!
The purpose of the Talent Acquisition Manager - Production Operations is to develop, implement and manage world class recruiting processes designed to meet the staffing needs of the assigned functional area(s).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
* Perform duties related to managing direct reports including recruiting, training/development and managing performance.
* Research and implement world class recruiting methods.
* Organize and manage various recruiting events including job fairs.
* Educate hiring managers on the recruiting process and establish accountability measures to ensure processes are followed.
* Provide, report, and analyze applicable recruiting data to drive staffing-related decision making.
* Collaborate with internal production customers regarding department needs to ensure staffing efforts are synchronized.
* Build and improve upon Gentex's talent pipeline with the Director of Talent Acquisition.
* Monitor and maintain recruiting process compliance -at the state, federal, and organizational level.
* Ensure management accountability of applicable job profiles.
* Other duties as assigned.
HOW YOU'LL DO IT
* Communicating effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey clear understanding, taking into account the unique needs of different audiences.
* Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
* Analytical thinking - Tackling a problem by using a logical, systematic, and sequential approach.
* Building collaborative relationships - Developing, maintaining, and strengthening partnerships with others inside or outside the organization.
* Action oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
* Maintaining high level of honesty, integrity, and confidentiality with respect to company matters.
* Complying with all Company policies and procedures, safety regulations, company safety policies and safely perform all duties, including but not limited to, promoting a safe workplace.
WHAT TO BRING
* 4-year degree in Human Resources, Business, Engineering or other related field.
* At least 4 years of experience managing a team in a manufacturing, engineering, or similar environment.
* Experience working with HR processes and procedures related to high-volume staffing.
* Willingness to travel overnight/work outside normal business hours.
WHAT WILL HELP
* An understanding and working knowledge of the Gentex culture and specific position requirements.
Gentex is an equal opportunity employer
Gentex extends equal employment opportunities to qualified applicants and employees regardless of an individual's race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), disability, marital status, military service, height, weight, genetic information, or any other reason protected by law.
Gentex is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. For accommodation requests, email us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Talent Acquisition Manager - Production Operations
. Gentex will not discriminate against any qualified individual who can perform the essential functions of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Understand your right to work
At Gentex, we use E-verify to confirm you're authorized to work in the U.S.
E-Verify - English & Spanish
Right to Work - English
Right to Work - Spanish
- Customer Relationship Management
- Decision Making
- Human Resources