Working at Interim HealthCare
means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day
. We are seeking Home Care Aides, HCAs
, to support our in-home clients in the Pittsburgh
area. What we offer:
- Gift card incentives, weekly pay!
- Flexible scheduling with no mandatory overtime – we believe in balance!
- A team environment with a focus on family and community service
- A natural caregiver that wants to help others, no matter the setting?
- A team player that loves an independent work environment?
- A connector who lives to bring out the very best in people?
- Honest, positive, and reliable – the one that all of your friends count on?
Our Home Care Aides (HCAs)
provide one-on-one personal care and support by helping with everyday tasks, such as: personal hygiene, cooking, light housekeeping, and companionship. If you’ve been looking for a real career in healthcare, this position is for you. What you’ll do:
- Assist patients with activities of daily living, such as: dressing, bathing, housekeeping, grocery shopping, and more.
- Teach patient essential self-care skills, as needed.
- Help the patient navigate the healthcare system by scheduling appointments and communicating needs to our nursing team, when appropriate.
- Check patient’s vital signs and/or administer medication under a nurse’s direction.
What we’re looking for: Company Overview
- Home Health Aide (HHA) certificate preferred; but not required.
- 6 months of verifiable health aide/healthcare experience accepted in place of the certifications listed above.
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and document notes regarding a patient’s condition.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work location.
At Interim HealthCare Home Care, our patients deserve the very best – that’s why we focus on each individual’s needs in the comfort and dignity of their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality care where it’s needed most. We’re called to care so that family members can be just that.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2019 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Pittsburgh
- Job State: PA
- Employee Type: Part Time
- Compensation Type: Hourly
Attention To Detail