Director of Product Development - Remote Guarding
Reports to: COO
Location: Securitas Operation Center, Charlotte, NC
The Director - Remote Guarding is responsible for all facets of the management, growth and development of the remote guarding product for North America. Owns the business strategy of remote guarding working to ensure that all essential stakeholders are educated, engaged and participative in promoting the product and producing results.
- Works under the direction of senior leadership to devise the remote guarding strategy and all tactics to execute strategy across North America.
- Works collaboratively with district managers, area managers, marketing and HR to ensure that customer-facing constituents have the training, collateral, and tools to successfully promote the remote guarding product.
- Establishes all related goals, metrics and success indicators to ensure that the product maintains and/or improves return on investment. Provides senior leadership with reports that identify trends, track, measure and analyze performance. Devises corrective action where indicated.
- Devises pricing strategies that maximize ROI while maintaining and improving customer retention.
- Develops strategies, presentations and related support material for trade shows and other industry & client events
- Identifies new markets and other business opportunities and devises strategies for optimization.
- Recognizes obstacles to success and develops tactics to remove and support stakeholders.
- Partners with the Solutions Support Technology team to ensure that project goals are communicated clearly, and reasonable customer expectations are established.
- Tech savvy executive with thorough understanding of applicable systems and technologies.
- Works collaboratively with HR to oversee the remote guarding center, ensuring optimal hiring, training, compensation, performance, incentives, and staffing levels to meet customer needs.
- Provides leadership to direct reports, develops internal talent preparing others for roles of greater responsibility, and models Company values.
- Prepares annual budget and oversees department spend to ensure the best ROI.
- Ensures adherence to local, country and global policies and regulations.
- At least ten years' experience in a leadership role in the security industry in a multi-state organization with a minimum of $1billion in annual revenue that includes activities in both the US and Canada.
- At least 5 years in a sales role with proven success. Experience leading a sales team desirable.
- Experience in electronic services and call center management desirable.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, economics, engineering or a related area. MBA a plus.
- Ability to manage projects and establish clear goals and accountabilities to ensure successful delivery.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven ability to influence without authority.
- Outstanding verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Thorough understanding of applicable, current technology including but not limited to Access Control, Video Security, Intrusion Alarm installation and related technologies
- Must be able to travel up to 15-25%
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 91097636062-91097636069
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.