Kelly Services is currently searching for a Marketing Support Assistant for one of our top clients in Nashville, TN.
ASAP start- January 2020 ( Could be extended for the right candidate)
Pay- 16.00-17.00/hr (based on experience)
- Ensures the timely and accurate distribution of telephone messages, typing of memos, filing and photocopy to support the Marketing Department.
- Provides individual support for assigned Sales Executives and Account Executives.
- Rating of enrolled group renewals. (2 - 149 employees)
- Position requires 15 requests for rates be completed each day.
- Creating and Processing Requests for Proposals
- Prepares enrollment packets for new group enrollments and existing group renewals. (2 - 500 employees)
- Input of Large Group Census data for the M-122. (150 - 500 employees) using the SalesLogix Rating Program
- Provides one on one training to our Broker/Agents for our Broker Online Rating System, Blue Wizard
- Primary contact for support for our Broker Online Rating System, Blue Wizard.
- Auditing of prospective SOLD groups for completeness of enrollment applications and enrollment forms.
- Small Group Field Auditing of SOLD groups for complete enrollment paperwork and Tax Certification forms.
- Prepares welcome letter for new groups once all approvals are competed. • Performs general clerical functions to include typing, photo copying, answering the phones and filing.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar function highly preferred.
- SalesLogix experience preferred.
- Ability to provide timely clerical support is imperative
- Proficient in running prospect and renewal rates with the ability to rate at least 15 Request for Rates per day after a period of 30 days.
- Proficiency in the application of Microsoft Office software. (Word, Excel required)
- Strong customer service skills, superior interpersonal skills and outstanding oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills Ability to type (minimum of 35 wpm)
Please note this position is being recruited by the National team and not your local Kelly branch. To be considered please submit your resume to Email blocked - click to apply.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. URL blocked - click to apply