Pro Staff is actively recruiting for a Human Resources Assistant Coordinator to work for a growing manufacturing company in Plymouth, MN. The Human Resources Representative performs a broad range of HR-related duties and works closely with the HR Manager in supporting designated geographical regions. This position will assist in the areas of talent acquisition, orientation and onboarding, performance management, employee records maintenance and retention, benefits and HRIS administration, and employment law compliance in accordance with quality management principles and overall objectives of the Company. The Human Resources Representative provides excellent customer service to internal and external client groups through professional and timely communications.
If you are interested, please apply online now or call the Plymouth Pro Staff office and reference job ID: 956084
Pay Scale: $17 - $20 an hour, depending upon experience
What You’ll Do:
- Assists with various Human Resources plans, programs, and objectives that provide an employee oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, goal attainment and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Responds to and researches routine questions related to HR and interprets policy where clear-cut procedures do not exist.
- In accordance with applicable state/federal requirements, assists with recruiting and staffing logistics including preparation of internal/external ads, applicant tracking, scheduling interviews, coordinating travel arrangements, conducting background reference checks, and preparing job offers.
- Assists with employee onboarding, orientation, and new hire benefits review.
- Answers basic questions related to performance management and support to employees and managers.
- Updates and maintains employee electronic files and records including HRIS records and other records management systems.
- Assists, maintains, and participates in all HR sponsored activities including annual events, benefits open enrollment, and other benefits-related activities as needed.
- Assists with leave of absence management including HRIS tracking and in accordance with state and federal guidelines.
- Assists with separation of employees including coordination of exit interviews, notifying appropriate parties within the organization, and responding to external agencies as needed.
- Prepares and distributes general employee memos and notices.
- Processes mail, phone calls and maintains office records, documents and performs such clerical tasks as filing, posting, sorting, and ordering required office supplies.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need:
About Pro Staff
Pro Staff makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Pro Staff is an E-verify employer.
Applicant Tracking Systems
Human Resources Information System (Hris)