Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements for ON-CALL WEEKEND:
- Must be an experience CAREGiver able to handle all type of clients including total care.
- Must be available to work any shift (Days, evenings, or overnights)
- Must be able to travel to any area from New Iberia La. to Patterson, La.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be reachable by phone when called for shift
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.