To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC 20001
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Director of Administration
Helios HR • Washington, DC
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Since 1985, Anchor Construction has been a trusted general contractor in utilities and infrastructure construction to federal, state and local government agencies, private organizations and commercial institutions throughout the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore metropolitan regions.
Our team of more than 300 skilled members have successfully completed numerous multidiscipline projects helping to build and rehabilitate critical infrastructure to support our daily lives.
Anchor Construction is searching for a Director of Administration to support the company during an exciting time of growth. This position is responsible for overseeing all administrative and human resources staff and functions. If you’re looking to make an impact in your next role, this may be the perfect fit for you.Responsibilities
- Lead administrative staff to perform duties correctly and efficiently
- Oversee all corporate policies, practices and programs and enforce implementation
- Assist Executive Committee members with various administrative items
- Facilities management
- Oversight of benefit administration to include: Health, 401k, Ancillary plans, etc.
- Ensures legal compliance by overseeing the monitoring and implementation of applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings
- Strong knowledge of federal and state employment and labor laws and guidelines, including EEO, FMLA, ADA, worker’s compensation, and unemployment insurance
- Oversee DC First Source compliance to ensure all timelines are consistently met
- Assist with contract administration
- Collaborate with Director of Risk Management to oversee claims management
- Strong understanding of workman’s compensation to support Human Resources team
- Work closely with the President to support scheduling and forecasting of meetings and events
- Must have 5 or more years of supervisory and construction industry experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Business and/or Human Resources
- Experience with First Source and/or DOES and Davis Bacon Prevailing Wage a plus
- Exhibits a positive attitude and a “team player” approach to job performance
- Demonstrates a commitment to a regular and dependable work schedule & ability to work independently
- Must be organized and results-oriented