$110000.00 to $120000.00 yearly
**Accounting Manager for Emerging Entertainment Co.**
Robert Half Finance is looking for an experienced, driven Accounting Manager for an immediate opening at an innovative, on-the-rise company. As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for leading daily operations such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Preferably, you should be able to establish and scale company accounting and finance operations. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results as the Accounting Manager. Based in the Los Angeles, California area, this Accounting Manager position is a terrific opportunity for full-time employment.
** Please email resume to Eric Herndon at Email blocked - click to apply
. for confidential consideration.**
What you get to do every single day
- Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
- Team up with FP&A and accounting management to develop relevant, timely reports on financial data analytics like the monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Assist in the implementation of NetSuite Financials, including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Assemble a variety of technical accounting policies, procedures, and analyses
- Provide regular review and analysis of balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- CPA strongly preferred.
- 5+ years of recent relevant financial experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of general ledger
- Deep understanding of month end closings
- Financial auditing experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Proven technical skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles