Paladin Technologies is a premiere complex systems integrator that designs and deploys sophisticated systems technology in a client-focused approach. Operating in 25 offices across North America, Paladin is a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of integrated systems including Security, Audio-Visual, and Data Networking systems.
This position will provide efficient and high-quality installations related to integrated security systems. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to performing startup, installation, closeout and service of jobs; assisting in design and other tasks as assigned while delivering on Paladin Technologies commitments.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strong representative of Company culture and mission
- Comprehensive understanding of Low Voltage construction standards
- Strong ability to lead installation team using PM practices as basis
- Must display the following attributes at minimum:
- Strong Leader
- Strong Communication & attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Team player
- Always looking to improve whenever possible
- Assist and direct team as to support the project schedules:
- Identifying scope dependencies
- Material staging
- Daily planning of scope execution
- Quality Control of Installation means & methods
- Monitoring work productivity to avoid unnecessary delays
- Anticipation of each step with installation processes
- Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously
- Manage required communication to PM team each day
- Responsible for reading and understanding assigned project documentation and work orders including scope of work and determine if additional information is needed
- Able to recommend installation adjustments as needed considering applicable codes, standards, and best practices
- Ability to listen carefully and to follow instructions
- Demonstrated aptitude for learning from senior team members
- Review scope completion with PM team prior to stakeholder Punch Walk throughs to ensure minimal to no delays for project closeout
- Valid drivers license with acceptable driving record.
- Minimum 3 years working in the electronic field
- Ability to read blue prints and schematics as evidenced by 3 year of experience
- Basic computer skills including MS Office Suite as evidenced by 3 year of experience
- Aptitude for learning system programming as evidenced by 3 year of experience
Demonstrated Professional Competencies
- Associates degree (2 year) in a technical capacity
- 3+ years working in the electronic field with daily use of AC/DC theory
- Proper hand and power tool operations and safety
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities under minimal supervision
- Ability to organize workload for effective implementation
- Ability to complete projects on time and on budget
- Ability to write simple correspondence and present information in one-on-one and small group situations
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to function as an effective team member
- Ability to adapt as the external environment and organization evolves
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, climb, walk, sit, push, pull, squat, crawl, and stoop. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel objects, and type on keyboard; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. The use of power tools will be required to effectively perform this position. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
In general, the following conditions of the work environment are representative of those that an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be exposed to outdoor weather conditions, work on job sites, may be required to travel to and from job site locations, may work in a typical office environment, and is occasionally exposed to construction equipment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Confined space entry may be required. High work may be required.
Paladin Technologies offers a strong compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and company paid life insurance, 401(k), PTO and paid sick leave, training, and certification opportunities, and more.
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an email to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Security Foreman
to speak with Human Resources and let us know the nature of your request
Paladin Technologies has emerged as the largest complex systems integrator in Canada. As a leader in the design, deployment, optimization, management, and maintenance of IP-based Integrated Security, Audio-Visual and Data Networking systems, Paladin can meet the needs of clients on a national scale, while providing local support.
We are a multi-national company with a local feel that operates across Canada, the western US, and Texas. The experts that makeup Paladin’s teams stay at the forefront of the changing technology landscape through continued training, complex client projects, and company support. As Paladin continues to grow, we continue to provide our employees with exciting challenges and a rewarding career.
Visit our website and social media pages for more info:
Company Website Facebook LinkedIn
We thank you for your application however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Paladin Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Powered by JazzHR
- Active Listening
- Attention To Detail
- Financial Management
- Follow Instructions