To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Centennial, CO
- Jordan Dahlheimer
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Desktop Support Analyst
TEKsystems, Inc • Centennial, CO
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Top Three Skills:1. 1-3 years Enterprise Desktop Support Experience
2. Excellent Customer Service Skills
3. Win 10/Mac OS experience
4. Apple experience a huge plus!
Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organization's systems infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software. Monitors the performance of systems. Typically requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and 0-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Works under general supervision. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required. Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
• Maintains exceptional level of communication and customer service with end-users.
• Identifies and resolves service requests in accordance with currently stated business SLA's
• Evaluates, prioritizes and addresses all types of service requests handled by the IT team (desktop support, phone/email response).
• Supports the setup, deployment, repair and troubleshooting of Apple and Windows hardware, printers and accompanying peripherals.
• Acts in a consultative role to end-users by providing recommendations regarding hardware, software, processes, etc. in order to enhance productivity and efficiency.
• Assists in the planning, coordination and implementation of projects.
• Assists in training of basic systems for new and current users when necessary.
• Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters
Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Excel and Word Skills Preferred
• Previous experience with Apple Hardware and macOS Support
• Previous experience supporting mobile devices
• Previous Experience with Enterprise Ticketing Systems
• Excellent problem solving skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.