Location: Rogers, AR (Hybrid) - USA
Date of Publication: Sep 16, 2022
Please Note: Location of this role is "Hybrid" to NW Arkansas
Hello. We’re Haleon. A new world-leading consumer health company. Shaped by all who join us. Together, we’re improving everyday health for billions of people. By growing and innovating our global portfolio of category-leading brands – including Sensodyne, Panadol, Advil, Voltaren, Theraflu, Otrivin, and Centrum – through a unique combination of deep human understanding and trusted science. What’s more, we’re achieving it in a company that we’re in control of. In an environment that we’re co-creating. And a culture that’s uniquely ours. Care to join us. It isn’t a question.
The primary responsibility of Business Analyst is to contribute to the success of the HALEON Walmart Team by providing business Analysis to uncover business opportunities to increase sales and/or ROI.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Analyze syndicated data and evaluate promotional activity, completing necessary reporting templates.
- Analyze and report Retailer Market trends of HALEON and Competitors to the Team.
- Analyze Retailer specific POS and/or Shopper data via appropriate systems.
- Analyze and report Retailer Market trends and Competitive activity.
- Distribute reports and present trends to local and internal teams and to the Customer where appropriate.
- Maintain and coordinate communication of various Team reports and information to internal departments (e.g. Customer Strategy, Brand Marketing Teams, Sr Commercial Leadership).
- Play a key role in development and inputs into on-going Sales Forecasting process for assigned brands
- Manage analytics across two categories and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Proactively identify business opportunities and work with CSM and Insights Manager to build the story
- Assist in above brand analysis to identify category trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with other Haleon analysts to build continuity and sharing of learnings
- Cultivate relationships within HALEON and Walmart.
- Coordinate and contribute to special projects on behalf of Team and across HALEON internal departments as developed.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 + years of Analytics Experience
- Experience reading, understanding, and interpreting Sales and Financial Data
- Expert in Microsoft Excel, Retail Link, and Proficient in Microsoft Word and Power Point.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Ability to present and communicate to stakeholders
- Presentation skills and proven ability to convey complex analytics into actionable task
- Can work in a cross functional team and setting
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects and tasks
Right now, we’re on an incredible journey as we prepare to become the first independent, 100% focused consumer healthcare company. We’re doing this at a time when the work we do has never mattered more. Better everyday health is about improving the health and wellness of the consumers that we touch every year – over a billion and a half of them – and it goes beyond products. It’s about truly helping people manage their health proactively in different ways as consumer needs evolve. With category leading brands such as Sensodyne, Voltaren and Centrum, built on trusted science and human understanding, and combined with our passion, knowledge and expertise, we’re uniquely placed to do this and to grow a strong, successful business. This is an exciting time to join us and help shape the future. It’s an opportunity to be part of something special.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At Haleon we embrace our diverse workforce by creating an inclusive environment that celebrates our unique perspectives, generates curiosity to create unmatched understanding of each other, and promotes fair and equitable outcomes for everyone. We’re striving to create a climate where we celebrate our diversity in all forms by treating each other with respect, listening to different viewpoints, supporting our communities, and creating a workplace where your authentic self belongs and thrives. We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
The way we see it, each of us has an incredible opportunity in front of us. To do career defining work, to positively impact the health of billions. This compels us to be at our best inside of work and out.
At Haleon we flex to make this possible. We blend office, home and other locations. To nurture creativity and innovation. To get the focus we need. To give and get energy through social connectivity.
To be free from distractions. To deepen relationships.
We don’t have all the answers yet, and there’s no one solution fits all. We acknowledge not all colleagues are able to work in this way. Collectively we all drive the success of Haleon.
We’re listening, we’re experimenting. And together, we’ll keep finding new and better ways to live happier, healthier, more productive lives.
- Business Analysis
- Customer Data Management
- Data Analysis
- Financial Data Analysis