To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Morristown, NJ 07960
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Contract Junior Recruiter/Sourcer
Atrium Staffing • Morristown, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
Our client, healthcare company in Morristown, NJ is looking for a hardworking and resourceful Contract Junior Recruiter/Sourcer to join their team. The Contract Junior Recruiter/Sourcer is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $17 – $19/hr
Position Overview: The position of the Contract Junior Recruiter/Sourcer is estimated to be from March 2019 to March 2020. The primary responsibility of the Contract Junior Recruiter/Sourcer is to identify and attract top talent.
Responsibilities of the Junior Recruiter:
- Source candidates using applicant tracking system and LinkedIn
- Conduct interviews to ensure minimum competencies and qualification requirements are fulfilled by candidates
- Conduct phone interviews and provide management with candidate summaries
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers
- Assist with onsite interviews and office tours to ensure positive candidate experience
- Manage personnel requisitions, conducts a needs assessment with hiring manager, resume reviewing & tracking, creates job postings & oversees the posting process
- Initiate and maintains excellent working relations within the Human Resources department
- Create and maintain candidate tracking reports
Qualifications of the Junior Recruiter:
- 1-3 years of recruiting experience
- Has gathered a proven experience on proactive sourcing with deep usage of professional networks and resume databases
- Knowledge of Outlook calendar and other Microsoft Office products
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Experience working with healthcare, scientific, and/or clinical personnel preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2+ years of Recruiting/Sourcing experience
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package