We are GROWING…LEADING…SETTING A NEW STANDARD!What does it mean to be a Dealer Funding Specialist with GLS?
We are GLS!
GLS is seeking the most talented and innovative Dealer Funding Specialist in Greenville, SC,
to support automotive dealerships throughout the country.
Be part of a growing, dynamic and innovative company in the subprime automotive lending space. Global Lending Services (GLS) is a national subprime lender that provides automotive financing to franchised dealerships throughout the U.S. Through the use of leading edge technology, GLS is able to offer dealers great products with exceptional service levels.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a talented, inquisitive and customer-focused loan processing professional to work with an outstanding network of automotive dealers nationwide! The Dealer Funding Specialist
position is responsible for reviewing funding packages for accuracy as well as verifying stated information provided to the credit department. The Dealer Funding Specialist works closely with dealers and assigned sales representatives to communicate missing stipulations and verifications required to close consumer loans.What will you do each day to accomplish the mission?
What should you already know to be successful in this role?
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Log and review funding packages for compliance with company, state and federal guidelines.
- Investigate proof of employment, income, residence, insurance, and interview customers and references as required.
- Address funding issues and assist dealers with accurate completion of funding packages.
- Escalate funding issues as required.
- Maintain acceptable turnaround time to achieve volume targets.
- Provides guidance to the Funding Team by auditing files prior to submission for payment.
- Assist Funding Manager in continuously evaluating funding processes and procedures. Submit improvement proposals as needed.
- Identify and track funding errors at the dealership level. Provide feedback to the Sales Team regarding dealership performance to ensure contracts are funded within guidelines.
- Notify dealers daily as to status of loan packages.
- Act as primary resource in providing initial look on all funding packages. This includes reviewing/clearing contract errors, restructuring credit decisions as necessary, reviewing /correcting income and verification of collateral information.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
- High School diploma with commensurate experience required. Proven ability to work well in team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Open mindedness, flexibility, adaptability to change and self-motivated
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Ability to manage data in order to maximize work efforts.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access & Visio)
- Auto industry experience preferred.
- Must be flexible to work until 8PM, if needed.
Must be able to pass a criminal background check.
Please visit www.glsllc.com for information about our growing company and other great opportunities!