To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Jose, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Mill Creek Residential Trust LLC • San Jose, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Welcome to Mill Creek! We’re glad you’re here! At Mill Creek Residential, we believe that every associate is imperative to the success of our organization. We believe in embracing our core values and in the power of People, Places and Relationships.
About Modera San Pedro Square
Mill Creek continues to enhance its West Coast portfolio with the exciting development of Modera San Pedro Square, located within downtown San Jose’s historic San Pedro Square. A mixed-use development featuring 201 studio, one- and two-bedroom luxury, residential apartment homes, Modera San Pedro Square will feature modern, sophisticated touches while still giving a nod to the surrounding, historic San Pedro Square neighborhood. Modera San Pedro Square will include approximately 12,000 square feet of retail, and feature a stunning array of amenities, including a controlled access garage, as well as covered and reserved parking, a club-quality fitness studio, a cyber café, dedicated bike storage and lockers, self-serve package lockers, an expansive clubhouse with foosball, pool table and demonstration kitchen, a game room, coffee bar and rooftop and outdoor decks. Luxurious touches and swank finishes await residents inside apartment homes, which will include private balconies and patios, wood plank-style flooring, 9’ ceilings, Energy Star stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops, pass-through closets, in-home, stackable, front-loading washers and dryers, and scenic city and mountain views.
About This Role
The Service Manager maintains the physical condition and appearance of one or more assigned communities in accordance with operating and safety standards. This positions is responsible for leading routine work and preventative maintenance of physical features of the building(s), including, but not limited to, HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, major appliances and amenities. He or she anticipates and evaluates potential problems then proactively leads the development and execution of plans to counter challenges. The Service Manager consistently strives to maintain the highest level of attention to the operational needs of the community.
- HVAC Certification required.
- 5+ year’s multi-family property management or other building maintenance experience performing duties as a Service Manager.
- Must have 3-5 years of maintenance staff’s supervisory experience.
- Champion the Mill Creek Brand Promise, Core Values, Service Standards and Manifesto.
- Able to effectively communicate (verbal and written), as well as read container labels.
- Able to use general maintenance tools, supplies and equipment such as but not limited to, hand tools, power tools, moving aids, mechanical equipment, paint equipment, pool chemicals, snow and ice removal equipment.
- Valid State Issued Driver License and automobile insurance.
- Able to accurately perform measurements and basic math.
- General computer skills in Microsoft Office and property management based software.
- Be able to safely use chemicals, paint, and general cleaning supplies.
Mill Creek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Are you ready to contribute to the success of Mill Creek Residential? If so, apply today and become part of an organization that believes in uncompromising integrity, celebrating successes, continuous improvement, and working hard, smart and together!