To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- North Chicago, IL 60064
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
KellyMitchell • North Chicago, IL
Posted 1 month ago
Administrative Assistant III
Duration - 07/30/2018 to 07/12/2019
Work Location: 1 N Waukegan Road, AP50, North Chicago,Illinois, 60064-1802
- Proficient in three or more vendor software programs specifically required by a department. Provides clerical support to three or more department managers, along with their staffs. Duties may include: preparing correspondence, report and presentation creation, database creation/management, and calendar/email management. Previous hi-level secretarial experience is required. Minimal supervision is provided. 8+ Years of experience.
See the job requirements per hiring manager (Roger Quan)
- Provides general administrative support.
- May provide back up support to higher level management as needed.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and procedures. Follows purchasing and requisition procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines, and Copy Center procedures (if applicable).
- Interacts with high level executives and handles confidential or business sensitive information. May include some support for tracking budget expenditures.
- Coordinates and maintains departmental files, as assigned, in compliance with corporate and government regulations.
- Orders business cards and stationery.
- Uses and understands Microsoft Office Suite, Delta View and other business specific software, including the Corporate Travel Web site, and employee performance management systems (as applicable).
- Coordinates new employee office setups and onboarding.
- May train/coordinate work for new administrative assistants.
- Operates with general instruction and some supervision.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Some college preferred.
- 1+ years previous admin experience or equivalent.
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Delta View, Adobe Acrobat, Visio or OrgPlus Outlook and understanding of business processes and requirements