To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chantilly, VA
- Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Processing Manager - Midwest
Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC • Chantilly, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Under the supervision of the SVP National Operations & Credit Risk, The Processing Manager processes an average pipeline of 20-25 loans and supervises processing team leads, processors and set up openers. This individual works in coordination with the regional closing and area underwriting manager. The position works independently with considerable latitude managing productions initiatives and projects, requiring coordination of resources, closing dates, and deadlines. The position is responsible for participating in review, recommendation and implementation of operational systems and processes. The Processing Manager supervises and manages the daily pipeline of loan assigned to team processors , provides guidance to staff to assist with expectations, manages processing staff performance ,conducts regular staff meetings and pipeline reviews and communicates frequently with closing and underwriting departments as well as with sales members.
- Daily reviews of pipeline metric reports to ensure loans are moving from receipt to closing within service level agreements;
- Conduct regular staff meetings to review processes, expectations and issues;
- Communicate new and/or existing processes and procedures with other departments;
- Review current processes and procedures and identify areas of improvement;
- Implementation of strategies in support of organizational goals;
- Serves as liaison between Operations, Underwriting and Sales Teams;
- Problem solving and resolution leadership;
- Ability to collaborate and delegate as necessary to Processors, Closers, Underwriters, Compliance Team, Mortgage Consultants and Managers to effectively bring resolution to problems;
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 years conventional and government processing experience required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Experience within the financial lending/credit arena
- Demonstrated high level solution effectiveness
- Commitment to core values; Teamwork, Respect, Accountability, Integrity, Leadership
- Current experience as it relates to RESPA
- Excellent customer service with internal employees and external customers
- Working knowledge of LOS system, preferably Encompass, Excel & pivot tables, etc.
- Knowledge on all facets of mortgage banking;
- Cross-trained in all areas to serve as backup for any position within this are of business
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills