Adecco is assisting a local client recruiting for Electronic Technician jobs in Redmond, WA. These Electronic Technician jobs are temp to hire opportunities!
Responsibilities for Electronic Technician jobs include but are not limited to:
• Receives, inspects, tests, troubleshoots, and repairs items coming from customers.
• Creates the quote for chargeable repairs.
• Make sure warehouse is clean.
• Moving packages to correct locations in warehouse environment
• Ensuring any potential hazards are dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Candidates are recommended to have the following qualifications for Electronic Technician jobs:
• Must be able to log incoming repairs by creating records of customer units.
• Must be able to inspect unit and create general plan for troubleshooting.
• Must have 1 to 2 years experience.
• Must have High school diploma/GED.
• Medical, dental, and vision plans
• Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Skills Training
• Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
Click on "Apply Now" to be considered for this Electronic Technician job at a local client in Redmond, WA! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be pre-screened for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.