Grow as We Grow and Take Your Career to New Heights!
As a District Manager, you will be responsible for managing the total service delivery for up to 20 apartment communities and providing direction and oversight for 15-25 Service Valets within an assigned district. You’ll work in collaboration with our sales team and ensure client satisfaction through ongoing client engagement and oversight of a part-time workforce responsible for service delivery on assigned properties.
We offer a competitive starting base pay, quarterly bonus and company provided truck.
This position requires willingness to work a split shift schedule which includes approximate hours in the morning from 8:30am-12:30pm and evening from 7:00pm-11:00pm, depending on needs.
Essential duties include:
- Provide on-call support to Service Valets and communities within split shift schedule
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring and onboarding Service Valets
- Responsible for ensuring daily/nightly completion of resident door step trash/recycle pick-up for assigned properties
- Effectively plan, organize and manage time
- Inspect properties regularly for resident and Service Valet compliance
- Responsible for creating and managing schedule for part-time workforce
- Manage a labor budget of up to $150k depending on number of assigned properties
- Makes informed decisions with consideration of customer/associate impact. Takes initiative and applies critical thinking skills to forecast/solve problems and drive results. Ensures maximum quality of service
- Create and maintain cooperative working relationships and frequent communication with property staff through daily site visits and immediate response to questions and concerns
- Promote and educate property staff on any/all new service offerings from Valet Living
- Comply with, promote and train on all safety policies and procedures. Report all safety incidents in a thorough and timely manner
- Ensure daily delivery of iValet reports to designated property staff members
- Collaborate with internal business partners; finance, human resources, marketing, operations, and IT
- Keep timely/accurate customer, associate and operational records
- Acts in accordance with organizational and quality standards
- Discusses associate’s development needs and subsequently facilitates appropriate support, coaching and/or training opportunities
- New community launches, including container distributions
- Driving to inventory warehouse when needed for supplies (Personal Protective Equipment, Containers/Weigh Stations, Brochures, etc.)
- Drive to properties within assigned district/region up to 50% of the work day
You are a good fit if you have the following experience, education, and skills:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Multi-location management experience of dispersed workforce
- Customer service, and prior people management experience (preferred in a part-time workforce)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, Excel & Power Point
- Knowledge of basic employment law, customer service fundamentals, and leadership/management principles
- Unwavering work ethic, integrity and sense of accountability
- Ability to manage stress and adapt to changing environment; comfortable with complexity
- Ability to perform effectively in environments with frequent workload changes and competing demands
- Effectively communicate with others both verbally and written
- Build effective teams, hold self/others accountable
Special Conditions of Employment
- Valid driver license and good driving record
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle and drive for periods of time
- Ability to work outdoors, and drive in changing weather conditions
- Flexibility to work split schedule and/or be on call during irregular hours depending on business needs
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Carry filled tote on shoulder(s) up to 50 lbs. up/down stairs
- Bend at waist and lift over shoulder
- Bend at knees and lift over shoulder
- Lift arms shoulder height
- Ability to walk distance of property, and be exposed to disagreeable odors
We provide the following comprehensive, flexible benefits to our full-time associates and eligible family members.
- Health coverage for you and your family through medical, dental, vision plans, and Pet insurance plan options
- Tax advantages through healthcare savings and flexible spending accounts
- Financial protection through disability, life, accidental death & dismemberment, and business travel insurance
- 401k plan with a generous company matching contribution
- Generous paid time off program in which benefits increase along with your tenure with the company
- Support of continued education through tuition reimbursement
- Associate and family assistance program
- Associate discount programs
- Referral bonus program
- Rewards and recognition program
Valet Living, LLC is an industry leader - ahead of the national trend and the founder of five nights a week doorstep trash and recycling collection.
Valet Living is a drug-free employer. All offers of employment will be contingent on successful background Check. Valet Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.