Maintenance Planner / Maintenance Engineer
This major client in Monroe NC is transitioning to SAP. There are multiple tasks associated with Maintenance Planning in the company's 200,000 sq ft plant. There are a very large number of maintenance projects needing scheduled, as well as work orders to set, track and manage. The Engineering & Plant Manager needs a "go-getter" Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Planner to assist with all this activity.
Will manage CMM projects within this plant. Needs someone with a Bachelor's degree or more, strong maintenance management and/or maintenance planning and engineering. Strong CMM background is necessary. Products are electromechanical products so the plant is an assembly and manufacturing setting. Will evaluate and overview maintenance needs, capital planning and sourcing, updating CMM programs and working with internal plant, engineering and project teams.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering or in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
- 3 years of experience and/or demonstrated outstanding performance in a related position
* Minimum five years of maintenance environment with experience in scheduling in a private, public, government or military environment
* Broad detailed knowledge of maintenance and machining/assembly operations
- Knowledge of plant engineering
Knowledge of capital equipment purchases/sourcing
* Knowledge of digital data acquisition tools and techniques
* Skills include strong organizational, analytical and communication skills
* Proficient in PFMEA, Control Plans and Flow Diagraming, Preventative Maintenance, Predictive Maintenance, Tool crib inventory
Independently, administers and coordinates site-specific Plant Engineering projects, emergency and planned work and/or programs, tool crib inventory, including participating in and recommending/identifying capital equipment purchases and installation. Acts as Sourcing Partner, following Sourcing organization policies and procedures to execute capital equipment purchases. Provides financial analysis to project managers. Provides technical expertise and acts as a statistical resource/coach for the Plant Engineering Organization.