To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
- Kacie Hardel
- Phone: 9206364126
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Online Banking Customer Service Specialist
Aerotek • Green Bay, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Individual will respond to customer's telephone, chat and e-mail inquiries in a 24x7x365 environment for credible bank in Green Bay, WI:
- Offer solutions while demonstrating enthusiasm, apologizing sincerely for inconveniences, listening empathetically and tolerating difficult customers calmly.
- Responsible for outbound calling projects when events or customer impacting system issues arise.
- Recognize potential exceptions and make decisions to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Exceed increasingly challenging quality and productivity standards to support our department and company goals and initiatives.
- 1+ months of customer service or call center experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in MS Office (Excel: used for tracking purposes) and Internet
- Ability to type 35 WPM
- Openings on ALL Shifts
- Every other weekend
This is a full-time, long-term opportunity with a reputable company! If you or someone you know is interested in this position, please send a resume or call (920) 636-4126.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.