Job ID: 156076
Standard Materials Group, Inc. is a CRH company producing and providing Ready Mix and Materials transportation serving Arkansas and Oklahoma. Standard Materials Group, Inc. and its founding companies have been serving our customers since early in the 20th Century and look forward to continued success in the 21st Century!
Job Title: Dump Driver
Location: Alliance Transportation, Tulsa OK
Reports To: Transportation Manager
Shift: Monday through Saturday days
Overtime: As needed
General Purpose of Job: Pick up and deliver bulk product from suppliers to plants or job sites. Products include sand, gravel, rock, concrete, and fly ash.
- Report to work at designated time/date
- Complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections and record data
- Radius varies based on supplier and plant locations
- Watch truck being loaded
- Tarp (end dump drivers), secure all hoses, bars, etc.
- Read maps, follow traffic laws
- Maintain logs of driving hours and mileage, vehicle service, and repair status according to state and federal regulations
- Couple and uncouple trailers by changing trailer jack positions, connecting and disconnecting air and electrical lines and fifth wheel locks
- Climb in and out of cabs and on trailers as needed
- End dump drivers between five to twenty loads daily, Bulk drivers, two to five loads daily
- Complete basic maintenance such as adding fluids, or minor repairs
Marginal Functions: None
- High school diploma or GED
- Class A CDL
- Clean driving record
- Meet DOT requirements
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
Standard Materials Group, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this URL blocked - click to apply.
C Mathematical Functions (C Standard Library)
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
Remote Authentication Dial In User Service (Radius)