Occupational Health RN - needed for a Contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in the Fridley, MN area.
Hours: 6:00 AM-2:30 PM
Duration: 08/05/2019 - 10/04/2019 (could go longer)
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Registered Nurse
- Occupational Health or Urgent care/ER
- Hands-on hospital experience to take care of injuries like (sprain, strain, lacerations, insect bites, heat exhaustion, etc).
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Triage and treat workplace injuries and illnesses, as well as non-workplace medical related issues.
- Administer standard immunization injections
- May get into hearing conversation and vision testing
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Registered Nurse (RN) Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred
- Active RN licensure
- CPR Certified
- Ability to work autonomously
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more URL blocked - click to apply!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.URL blocked - click to apply to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Diseases And Disorders